Frequently Asked Questions
We look forward to hearing from you. We take pride in quick response time to all inquiries. If you are interested in receiving a quote for any of our services, please complete our request a quote form.
- How much does a new website cost
- There’s not one single answer to this question. A website design is quoted based on the needs of each individual project. Every website is unique and requires different components; we design and develop custom websites specifically for your small business. We’ll ask a lot of questions, assess your needs, and give you a quote based on that assessment
- Do you only create WordPress websites
- Yes. WordPress is a great content management system that now powers more than 30% of the web. Its huge market share is due to it’s flexibility and ease of use. Don’t worry, we’ll teach you how to manage it and help you along the way.
- Do I have to be local to work with you
- Nope! We work with clients all over the world. Our whole team works remotely, allowing us to find the absolute best team for our business.
- Will I be able to update the site myself when it’s finished
- Yes! We love it when our clients take control of their website and learn to manage it on their own. We’ll provide you with a set of comprehensive video tutorials to help you learn your way around, as well provide you with a training session to help get you on your way. (Note: We love to answer your questions)
- When do I pay
- We offer a variety of payment options, varying from a one-time, up-front payment to six automated monthly payments. We understand that this is a big investment and want to help you budget for the expense in whatever way possible. We accept checks, PayPal, and all major credit cards.
Offering our premium plans & packages at the best rates.
Competitive Web Services
Avail cheap web services from an array of budget plans.
We offer new plans & packs
Don’t be afraid! We’ll walk you through the entire process, hold your hand as much as you need, and help you through all the technical aspects that may seem scary. We work best with clients who leave the heavy lifting to us.